Biscuits: A Package (Plain & Ground)
Butter: 100 grams (soft)
Dates: 7 pieces (without seeds and paste, for the filling mixture)
Yogurt: A pack (for the filling mixture)
Cream: A pack (for the filling mixture)
Sweetened condensed milk: A pack (for the filling mixture)
Instant coffee: 1 little spoon (for the filling mixture)
Cream cheese: 8 squares (for the filling mixture)
How to prepare:
- Mix the butter with the ground biscuit and knead well.
- In the cheesecake tray, put the biscuits in it and press them very well.
- Put the cream, yogurt, cream cheese, and condensed milk in an electric mixer.
- Add the date paste and instant coffee, and mix until the ingredients are mixed well.
- Pour the mixture over the prepared biscuits.
- Put the tray in the oven for 15-20 minutes and the mixture will harden.
- Put the tray in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours, and when serving, garnish the surface with chocolate syrup and serve it cold.